Experience: 0 - 5 years
Job Location: Noida
The SharePoint Architect will be responsible for the following activities: –
- Review and approve engineering design packages
- Architect systems to meet non-functional requirements
- Support ofengineering staff throughout construction phase
- Enforceadherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specificguidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Minimizetechnical exposure and risk on projects
- Proactivelyidentifies and addresses application engineering strengths, weaknesses,opportunities and threats.
- Strong knowledgeand experience in IT methodologies and life cycles that will be used.
- Familiar withinfrastructure implementation/management, service/operations management, etc.
- Advocate of ITServices: service offerings, technical standards and policies, technical andbusiness strategies as well as organizational structure.
- Is part of aglobal Enterprise Architecture team; works with project management teams,engineer leads, team leads, infrastructure architects and/or engineering leadsto resolve issues which arise within project; drives project’s progress andcritical success factors.
- Exercises influence at many levels of the organization up to the GlobalLead Level.
- Create / review ofarchitecture design packages
- The SharePointArchitect will need to have a number of the following skills: –
- ExtensiveExperience as an architect or technology lead.
- Experience as asoftware architect or working on a software architecture team, providingtechnical leadership/guidance/mentorship
- Experiencefacilitating meetings with multiple customers and technical staff, includingbuilding consensus and mediating compromises when necessary.
- Experienceoverseeing (from a technical perspective) multiple projects
- Proficient withSharepoint 2010/2013 and related technologies
- Prior full cycleexperience with custom development of Sharepoint-based solutions (customwebparts, workflows, forms, pages, integrating with external systems anddeploying the final solutions onto managed Sharepoint farms).
- Extensive handson experience developing SharePoint and SQL Server applications from the groundup, including experience with SharePoint 2010 and SQL Server 2008.
- SharePoint tools: Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2013/2010/2007,U2U CAML Query, STS Dev, MS Visual Studio .NET 2005/10