Education: Bachelors Degree
- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs.
- Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design.
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Candidate should have experience in C/C++ programming languages for operating systems, and thorough knowledge of software capabilities (Data Structure and Algorithm)
- Hands On experience on UNIX or LINUX operating systems
- Good problem solving skills